Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget he was excellent in 17/18 and was a good servant to the club. If he continues with this form, he won't play. Pep will find a solution.

I got lambasted for saying Ota isn't good enough.... is this enough to convince city fans he's dog shit? I mean yes we made some piss poor mistakes but by and large his switching off TWICE lead to their 3rd goal... If you make those kinds of mistakes for us you're no longer good enough. Woeful.

He’s shite. 1 good season in 5.

Even away from that howler, he was pinging passes thirty feet away from some of his attempted targets.

But that howler... Christ!

He's too short for Premier league CB and always a target to beat easily on set piece defending.
Fuck me I know people just look for things to moan about after losses but this is such a bad take. His ability in the air is probably his best trait as a defender, he leaps like a fucking salmon. That's why Pep picks him over Stones when we play taller sides.

He's going to be first choice centre back for most of season.

The club fucked up not bringing in a centre back in the summer.

say what you will about Mangala but he was always alert and would have never made the school boy error Ota made yesterday. Mangala's problem was that he was actually too eager to impress which led to him making some poorly timed overly aggressive decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.