Norwich (a) post-match thread

Norwich were excellent, fair fucks to them. They defended with a lot of men in a narrow box which meant the only space we had was out wide where we can’t hurt them. Every team should defend like that against us because we’ve shown in the past that we can struggle against it. It takes great defending and discipline to pull it off for 90 minutes so they got what they deserved. A few of our players had stinkers and in all honesty if you look at that back line that played today we have big errors in us. Not replacing Kompany will be our big downfall this season.

Sergio and rodri a 5 for scoring the rest pay for all those fans that travelled

I don't understand this mentality. Why would the rest pay for all those that travelled? When I go to away games, I don't pay because I expect us to win, I pay to support the team and hopefully watch a good game of football.

Today was a great game of football and the fans who went will have a great night out tonight in Norwich. It was not a lack of effort or a half arsed effort from the players that cost us today, it was a couple of individual mistakes, a weakness at set pieces and a well up for it Norwich, who played really well. The players were trying to claw a result back till the final whistle. They will be hurting just as much as us, if not more, at the manner of the defeat.

It did not go well for us today, it was a rare off day. Shit happens.

What a laugh! We're not unplayable. Norwich and Spurs have proved it already and so will others before the year is out.

After a loss like this I expect we will be for quite a few games. I would expect a response, wouldn’t you ? We’ve done it before.

We’re not winning anything this season with that back four. Absolutely no where near good enough.

How many times does Gundogan have to play in an attacking role before Pep realised that he slows everything down and offers absolutely nothing. He’s good in the deep role, but should never be replacing Kev or David in one of the more advanced positions. Give Foden the chance ffs.

What’s Pep had to say?

Very downbeat in his demeanor but not being drawn into slagging his players. Answers the questions very well as always. Even went as far to say he felt it was a good performance

He has a quality poker face so hard to read, but I think the lads just had an absolute bollocking.

Gutted but not surprised !
john_walk_cycle.gif

Aguero needed minutes then. 198 pts over two seasons say the management of the squad is brilliant.

Did he?

18th Dec - 76 mins v Leicester
22nd Dec - 40 mins v Palace
26th Dec - 90 mins v Leicester
30th Dec - 73 mins v Southampton
3rd Jan - 90 mins v Liverpool
14th Jan - 14 mins v Wolves
20th Jan - 90 mins v Huddersfield
23rd Jan - Burton away

Like i said, it didn't affect any outcome but his selections at times don't make sense.

You said gabby deserves to start,he was a waste of a sub today,sergio is on his toes already
He wasn't good today, the point is Sergio normally responds well to being dropped. We want him back to his best, yes? Or atleast like before the international break.

That's just what I'd do anyway, I don't get to pick the team though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.