Norwich (a) post-match thread

The bottom line is they were clinical and we weren't, that game could have been won 2-5 just as easily as we lost 3-2. The front line was as much at fault as our defence

We weren't at our best obviously. Our defenders all looked a bit ropey and Gundogan just can't play a more forward role against organised defences. He's always better sitting deeper where he can see the game in front of him but we have Rodri and Fernandinho for that role. I thought at 3-1 down we should have kept Bernardo on and taken off one of the defenders for Mahrez to come on.

Having said that it was still a game that we dominated and should have won. It happens though and Norwich were very well organised and took their chances. Aguero could easily have had a hat-trick of headers and Sterling hit the post. We had our chances but didn't take enough of them and defensive mistakes cost us dearly.

An excellent summing up of the game , knee jerkers take note

There is a Kompany shaped hole in the heart of our defence.

We lack leadership, communication, organisation, physicality, an aerially dominating cb and intelligence without him in the side/squad

Fact he was the first name on the team sheet in the run in last season yet we then let him go without anyone coming in of a similar ilk is mind numbingly stupid.

Laporte and Vinnie missing coming back to haunt us.
Back 4 a shambles.
Huge worry for us with that back 4 all season.
Rodri my motm.

I honestly think that Kolo Toure could have done better at centre back today.
I think we really need Fern in the team be it in midfield or defense.

Congrats to Norwich, hope your fans enjoyed the day. Let’s draw our next game so the dippers can go 7 points clear. They can then celebrate the title for 7 months before we win the league in May.
Fucking terrible all round today but let’s not act like spoilt cûnts. Our team have given us so much pleasure over recent years I’ll allow them an off day every now and again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.