Norwich (a) post-match thread

Yeah i cant disagree with you...Ottmendi is calamatous .....trouble is as ive already put the other options (Ferna, Mendy and Canello) dont full me with confidence....Cancelle is suspect defensively (though better going forward than walker)....Mendy we know is average defenisvely and Ferna as good as he is has the same stupid mistakes in him as ottomendi does ((Maybe not as often)
Problem we have in these games is we are always going to be lambasted for loosing, money Craic will never go away but we have to defend from the from & tonight we gifted them space & then the fucking opportunity in front of goal.
Just like the Spurs goal what the fuck are we doing on the front marker, where is the high press, Norwhich passed it with ease.

If we scored 3-4 tonight they would have scored 5, we deserved fuck all tonight the whole team was shit, even so we still created but we try to finish the hard way.
The team wasn't right & for God sake get the fullbacks sorted or it's curtains..

It's like we didnt pay 60mil for a right back, who 18 months ago was at Inter on loan before moving to Juve for almost half what we paid. Solid planning that

90% of our squad are worth more now than what we paid for them, we have won the last to titles with an average of 99 points, we have won 6 trophies in the last 2 years,

Our planning is not only solid but exceptional.

You can't see everyone coming through though or else we would have Salah and Mbappe playing for us as well.

I am waiting until i see Cancelo before making any judgement but it's not like the 60 million spent on him could be spent on a centre half, we got £30 million back for Danilo. and once we sold him we had to get another full back.

I don’t think we do. With Vinny leaving, I think we have bet everything on Laporte being there all season. I think it will cost us.
Wheels are coming off big time then... I hope i don't clock David Pleat skipping across the turf then 'cos that will definitely be grounghog day !!

Well, he's won so much and is a genius because his reasoning is not like yours. It's strange sometimes because his understanding of the game is on another level to that of fans. Wins are not guaranteed in football. Shit happens.

That’s a bit silly. So he can never be questioned because of what he has won and every set back he has is because it’s football and shit happens? Weird viewpoint to have and one he certainly won’t have.

We were shite yet could have still walked away with a draw or a win had we taken our chances.

Fuck knows what Stones and Otamendi have been doing but they need to fix it.

No - we threw it away, gifted them goals and missed chances.
But they deserved it due to their weaker squad and players out injured.

You're right.

We clearly needed a kick up the arse and Norwich deserved the win, yes, we played like shit and gifted them the goals, but they were organised and had a good game plan, and stuck to it.

We expected them to roll over, that's the long and the short of it and they didn't.

Having lived there, I know the club and the fans well, they've been through some shit, but they've stuck by the club and they deserve nights like this.

There'll be some sore heads in Norfolk tomorrow.

worzel-gummidge-460_802674c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.