Norwich (a) post-match thread

Thats because today he was the worst of a very bad bunch
Disagree like I always do with him, he never got the support he wasn't great I admit but the 4 guys behind him were that bad the middle 3 never got going.
Add the front 3 especially Raz & Bernardo who probably had his worst game in a City shirt IMO.

It reminded me of a game when Zaba, Kolarov & Mangala started. The fullbacks are absolute massive for a team like us whether getting forward & supporting or doing there recovery in defence we were shocking.

With so much possession and virtually sat just outside their 18 yard box , why did no one take a few shots on goal. Everything see.s to be worked to either bye line for a cross to our short attackers? Norwich and for the most part the rest of the prem, can nullify this quite easily. Add in some gifts of goals, how shit were we when they caught us on the break? and today VAR was in our favour on the Stones handball. Not very productive at all today. De Bruyne should have been on from start. Gundogan just not productive and so pedestrian

Yes but we had Kompany and Laporte wasn’t out half the season leaving leaving stones and otamendi has our defence. Big difference

Agreed but it's a long season, we could be sat here in a month with the dippers having Van Dyke and Salah out with season ending injuries.

Anything can happen.

When we play Liverpool put a reserve in and take vvd out for the season then let’s see them win games

Right, we rarely do Exocet missile shots, but I lost count of the times our shooting was scuffed, instead of the usual way we zip or stab the ball away.

We said this as well, i an't remember a game under Pep where our five easiest chances were headers, strange day on our part.

That’s a bit silly. So he can never be questioned because of what he has won and every set back he has is because it’s football and shit happens? Weird viewpoint to have and one he certainly won’t have.

It's silly to question a manager whose decisions have resulted in many records in England. His way of managing the squad works brilliantly. In hindsight we may say that this or that wasn't the right decision but generally his decision making is brilliant. It's bizarre and doesn't make sense only for fools. And wums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.