Illegal streaming being clamped down on

in canada i get all the games on DAZN net streaming.
for $150 yearly, the equivalent of 7.55 pounds a month,
together with my regular cable providers sports packages i get almost everything, little wonder i am gaining weight.
check it! scroll down past the offers.

https://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/

Picked up a NowTV one-week Sky Sports pass yesterday on Gamivo.com for £2.78 (normally £14.99). Got a code after PayPal payment & activated it no prob.

So if you're unable to watch the match later any other way, and don't mind giving a few quid to the evil Sky, then it's a cracking deal.

**Just checked & the offer's currently £3.60 - still a massive saving.

Picked up a NowTV one-week Sky Sports pass yesterday on Gamivo.com for £2.78 (normally £14.99). Got a code after PayPal payment & activated it no prob.

So if you're unable to watch the match later any other way, and don't mind giving a few quid to the evil Sky, then it's a cracking deal.

**Just checked & the offer's currently £3.60 - still a massive saving.

Steady!

in canada i get all the games on DAZN net streaming.
for $150 yearly, the equivalent of 7.55 pounds a month,
together with my regular cable providers sports packages i get almost everything, little wonder i am gaining weight.
check it! scroll down past the offers.

https://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/

If we were offered anything like this people in the uk would sign up in there droves, simple way for the tv companies to kill streaming overnight and make some money in the process.

If we were offered anything like this people in the uk would sign up in there droves, simple way for the tv companies to kill streaming overnight and make some money in the process.

This is very true, but the service I use only costs £65 a year ;) so I'm not sure if sky or anyone else is ever going to allow us to get it for those type of prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.