Norwich (a) post-match thread

No problem mate nerves are a little raw for everyone tonight. Not sure about respected, I post a bloody lot, too much time on my hands these days lol!

Nobody's giving up on anything we have turned worse around before. Hopefully Pep comes up with a plan to sort the defence out.
Mate, I feel like you're part of my family along with all the other posters I've been reading about for too many years I can remember.. haha! I remember watching Paulo 1 chop so your posts

Mate, I feel like you're part of my family along with all the other posters I've been reading about for too many years I can remember.. haha! I remember watching Paulo 1 chop so your posts

Well we are, all one Blue family that all want the best for the club. Like all families we will see things differently and fall out from time to time but the love remains.

Problem we have in these games is we are always going to be lambasted for loosing, money Craic will never go away but we have to defend from the from & tonight we gifted them space & then the fucking opportunity in front of goal.
Just like the Spurs goal what the fuck are we doing on the front marker, where is the high press, Norwhich passed it with ease.

If we scored 3-4 tonight they would have scored 5, we deserved fuck all tonight the whole team was shit, even so we still created but we try to finish the hard way.
The team wasn't right & for God sake get the fullbacks sorted or it's curtains..

i agree

For me we should not be focussing on domestic cup comps this year.....play reserves in both of them....League is the priority (and always should be) and then Champs league......focus on the two....we have . great squad but its think in certain areas (defensively).....I think Gundogan is a liability as is Ottomendi..again this isnt based on today but longer term observations.

Congratulations to Norwich. They worked their bollox of, took advantages of our mistakes and created an atmosphere that proper fans should relate to and enjoy. So we lost a game. Under the best manager in the world with players who have all contributed to 198 points over two seasons and an unprecedented 100 points, and domestic treble. Context.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.