Norwich (a) post-match thread

We could not get the ball to Sergio. He was often covered by their CFs and DMs. Maybe the game was more fitted for Gabriel who is a little more mobile. Just a thought.

Shameful? You sound like a rag or dipper.that most of us detest. We've no devine right to win football matches. Otamendi and stones aren't good enough? Tell that to their two league winners medals, contributors to the best team English football has ever seen
God help some of these clowns who woman and moan about losing the odd game. Thank God bluemoon didnt exist in the age of Alan
kernaghan and kit symons
We have no Devine right, but we could at least turn fucking up, and otamendi and stones are not good enough, if that makes people bitches moaners and clowns then so be it

Pal we’re living in dreamland. Never forget where we came from

There’s a long way to go and if Liverpool beat us to the title they will deserve it but my money is still on our guys

Keep the faith
I couldn’t agree more, I keep pinching myself with what has happened since the take over.

Today though took me back to the good old days, it was that bad.

Poor performance all round with the exception of Aguero and Rodri. Obviously the defence had a shocker but Sterling was well off his best and Mahrez kept giving the ball away when he came on. Don’t remember Gundo doing anything at all. We just didn’t play our usual game. Hopefully this will be a wake up call that teams aren’t always going to roll over and we can’t take it for granted that we’re going to win. Dippers 5 points ahead which makes them favourites for the league.

Chanceatthefarpost

If you dont see the way Otamendi played and think that it stinks of anything other than 'we are better than you so can play in 2nd gear' likewise how Pep benched KDB...its disrespectful to the opposition

That's the exact reason why I'm angry, we have no Devine right to win every football game but they way we played today (and Peps team) screams that we thought we were
Yep, the 25 attempts on goal and 16 corners suggest we played in second gear. And damn pep for considering that Kdb has had serious injuries over the last 19 months so maybe starting him on the bench after two games for Belgium last week might be prudent. Time for a new manager and 500 million of new signings in January

It may sound bonkers but I feel less confident of winning the league at this point in the season - mid September than I have since 2011.

Since we won the FA cup in 2011 i’ve always thought (often misguided) that we will come good and had the best squad with the best chance.

Not feeling it with our CB issues and pool looking so strong and starting like they left off.

3 titles on bounce is always going to be tough but... injuries, VAR and lets face it... tough competition with a 5 point lead... I’m less than feeling bullish.

Bad start... hopefully we get a break and prove me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.