Norwich (a) post-match thread

I couldn’t agree more, I keep pinching myself with what has happened since the take over.

Today though took me back to the good old days, it was that bad.

I understand that buddy but this is an incredible team that has achieved more than any other. It’s hard to keep that level

Keep the faith and believe. This team will not let you down

We have no Devine right, but we could at least turn fucking up, and otamendi and stones are not good enough, if that makes people bitches moaners and clowns then so be it
Yep. Sack them all. Pep out. If we dont win every game then they are all shit.

fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p.jpg

They all miss chances,it's part of the game,it does not mean as one poster suggested that he is not on his toes and should be dropped

Quite true but also doesn't mean that Jesus wouldn't have bagged a couple of those chances if he'd been on from the start either. Sometimes chances have to be taken when they come along. Today we needed Aguero to be at his lethal best - he wasn't. The main concerns lie elsewhere however.

I couldn’t agree more, I keep pinching myself with what has happened since the take over.

Today though took me back to the good old days, it was that bad.

Just said to my Norwich mates it was a throw back.to our bad old days regarding cock up's. It was like an old fashioned cup tie in front of a passionate crowd.

This season we've conceded 3 out of 6 goals from set pieces. 4 if you count Matip's goal in the Community Shield. If there's one area of concern for me, it's how we defend set pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.