Norwich (a) post-match thread

Yep that's right twist it, we didn't turn up today and that's a fact, the 2 centre half aren't good enough, if you don't like that tough shit
Twist what. We had an off day. We gave away goals and missed chances. That's football. Sometimes you dont win. That doesnt make the team or players not good enough. Especially when they have been part of the best English team ever over the Las two season. Should we replace then with Maguir

Twist what. We had an off day. We gave away goals and missed chances. That's football. Sometimes you dont win. That doesnt make the team or players not good enough. Especially when they have been part of the best English team ever over the Las two season. Should we replace then with Maguir
No you are twisting it mate with your pep out comments and shit like that, face facts we were piss poor today, and the 2 centre half are not good.enough, the defending today between the 2 was like watching laurel and hardy

Mate, what you say is both understandable and logical. Trouble is, the EPL is neither of those things. Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster.

Good post and sense applied to emotion.

Hopefully things flip.. as they often do... us city fans should understand this more than most

No you are twisting it mate with your pep out comments and shit like that, face facts we were piss poor today, and the 2 centre half are not good.enough, the defending today between the 2 was like watching laurel and hardy

One bad result & the “faithful fans” turn

We lost a game of football. Fuck me. End of the world. You absolutely sound like an entitled rag who doesnt comprehend that theres two teams in a football game and sometimes your team doesnt win. Embarrassing.

One bad result & the “faithful fans” turn
Who is turning? I am speaking as I saw it, did we turn up today? No, did stones and otamendi have a good game no? And why oh why was sterling marking the goalscorer on the corner? Why did kev not start? A lot of questions need answering from today's game

We lost a game of football. Fuck me. End of the world. You absolutely sound like an entitled rag who doesnt comprehend that theres two teams in a football game and sometimes your team doesnt win. Embarrassing.
If you are referring to me, I don't mind losing, What I do mind is if the players who are.paid millions a.year don't put a.fucking shift in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.