Norwich (a) post-match thread

You're the one talking bollocks.

They had almost 70% of the ball. They ensured that over 50% of the game was played in the Norwich final third of the pitch and only 10% of it in City's final third. That simply does not happen if you don't work hard.

A few critical errors cost the team today. There were other faults in the performance but those were the key failings.
These stats do my head in at times

There's 114 points in a season, and we've lost 5 already. Mid-90s to be there or there abouts, I expect, so there is another 10 - 15 we can lose. It depends what the players do after this defeat.

I am ridiculous for what? Saying what I think
For your over reaction and negativity a losing one game.
Yes it's about winning and losing,.but if you lose you should lose in the right way, and that is when players walk off the pitch and all 11 can say we did our best but it just was not enough, that I can accept, but today I don't think our 11 can say that
Time to agree to disagree then. Lack of quality yes. Lack of effort, not for me. And in my opinion this group of players deserve more than a barrage of criticism after one bad result.

whatever happened the league is not lost in September. I can only repeat my mantra of the last few seasons - its a 38 game season and we have more than enough over 38 games to retain our title. People need to stop panicking.
Bluethrunthru ( like most on here I’d guess ) I don’t see anyone panicking or saying all hope is gone. There’s just a reaction to a game today that most ( of the world ) didn’t see coming. In truth me included.

For your over reaction and negativity a losing one game.

Time to agree to disagree then. Lack of quality yes. Lack of effort, not for me. And in my opinion this group of players deserve more than a barrage of criticism after one bad result.
It isn't critisism it's the truth, fact is people on here don't like to hear it, so hand on heart you think our players put everything in today?

Ooooh stats and possession great, come on then tell me 1 player you thought had a good game today? We were shit deal with it

I am dealing with it. I am quite calm about it and I traveled a 170 miles each way to be there.

Stats are facts and it's a fact that you cannot produce those sort of performance figures if you don't work hard; especially when your opponents are absolutely busting a gut to keep you at bay.

We didn't move the ball quickly enough at times but that is not lack of effort. We snuffed out almost every attempt they made to go forward, that is effort.

Rodri had a good game but not a perfect one. Most players had ok games but two or three had some really shit moments.

I am dealing with it. I am quite calm about it and I traveled a 170 miles each way to be there.

Stats are facts and it's a fact that you cannot produce those sort of performance figures if you don't work hard; especially when your opponents are absolutely busting a gut to keep you at bay.

We didn't move the ball quickly enough at times but that is not lack of effort. We snuffed out almost every attempt they made to go forward, that is effort.

Rodri had a good game but not a perfect one. Most players had ok games but two or three had some really shit moments.
Fair play for making the journey, but the rest is bollocks. If you like stats so much check the stats for Norwich shots on target and goals scored, then tell me we did enough to snuff out almost every attempt they made

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.