City fans on the concourse at Carrow Road

Ric

Administrator
Good stuff. “There’s nobody better than Mikel Arteta” is on a loop in my head right now.

Think I got the words wrong actually. Think it’s:

Follow, follow, follow
Man City have won the treble
And there’s nobody better
Than Pep and Arteta
They’re the best looking(?) Spaniards we know...

Robbed from an Everton song, tbf.
I like it. Our younger supporters get a lot of stick for coke and beer chucking but they are having fun, just like us older supporters had our fun larking about back in the day when a similar age.

First time I binned the concourse off at half time and stayed in my seat at an away yesterday.

Too old for all the ballooning about and dark fruit drinkers and I concur with @Psychedelic Casual plenty of singing in the concourse, then hardly a sound in the stand.

First 10 mins our end was boumcing , very quiet after that yesterday

First time I binned the concourse off at half time and stayed in my seat at an away yesterday.

Too old for all the ballooning about and dark fruit drinkers and I concur with @Psychedelic Casual plenty of singing in the concourse, then hardly a sound in the stand.

First 10 mins our end was boumcing , very quiet after that yesterday
I don’t get it. It’s not just City fans (before anyone thinks I’m digging out our lads), you see concourse videos of all sets of fans turn up over a weekend but in the stands the same lads fucking shit themselves at the thought of singing during the game.

Singing on the concourse doesn’t mean owt, do it in the stands, that’s where it matters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.