John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I disagree. Pukki would have been offside if Walker wasn’t playing him on, Stones knew what he was doing holding the line, it’s not his fault Walker went walkies. As a full back, one of the most important rules you learn, or rather should learn is hold the line with your Centre backs or don’t go behind them and that’s what Walker did unfortunately. Also can’t blame Stones for the third goal, all Otamendi needed to do was play it back to Eddy ffs and we wouldn’t be discussing that third goal.

Bang on. Walker make a big mistake. He can even see all the way across the line. Full back should never be behind the cb. CB sets the line. All would have Been fine if walker paid attention.

He's had ther years of Peps coaching and is still making the same mistakes he did at Everton. I thought this time last year he was getting it, but he's a liability and needs moving on.

Let’s face it, we are now playing our 3rd and 4th choice CBs from last season. That’s never going to be a preferable scenario.

For me, Stones is the bigger problem of the two. I just don’t trust him, he’s not had a full good season since he’s been here.

We are playing 50m & 40m CBs against newly promoted team, which should be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.