Norwich (a) post-match thread

Not bitching at all, but I don't think Eddie brought his "A" game today.
Rodri apart nobody played anywhere near their normal level.

The one major positive at this point in the season is Rodri, he is simply an outstanding footballer.

You come across as a typical entitled wanker the worst form of a fan of a football team as that quote typifies

Thanks for your wonderful insight you buffoon.
I have been a Blue for over 40 years and been through the bad dark times. I’m far from an ‘entitled wanker’ as you do comically quote.
With the strength and depth of our squad, I EXPECTED a better performance than that. It was poor and foolish of the whole team to think that they could just go through the motions and Norwich would cave in, you can be sure they will NEVER play like that against any of the other Top 6.

What’s Pep said about that abortion of a performance? I literally can’t click on any sports website or watch sky sports as I know they’ll be wanking themselves stupid.

What’s Pep said about that abortion of a performance? I literally can’t click on any sports website or watch sky sports as I know they’ll be wanking themselves stupid.
He said " my players are a bunch of cvnts and congratulations to Liverpool on winning the title"

Or..
"Not for one second am I going to doubt my players," said Guardiola.

"Sometimes you know we make mistakes. I think sometimes we forget these guys are human.

"Football is quick, things can go wrong and I must see what I can do to help them."
"They are the central defenders we have - we don't have more. It's not a worry."

"Five points is five points - but we are in September," Guardiola said.

"What are we supposed to do? Say 'it's September and congratulations to Liverpool, you champions?'"

He said " my players are a bunch of cvnts and congratulations to Liverpool on winning the title"

Or..
"Not for one second am I going to doubt my players," said Guardiola.

"Sometimes you know we make mistakes. I think sometimes we forget these guys are human.

"Football is quick, things can go wrong and I must see what I can do to help them."
"They are the central defenders we have - we don't have more. It's not a worry."

"Five points is five points - but we are in September," Guardiola said.

"What are we supposed to do? Say 'it's September and congratulations to Liverpool, you champions?'"
I suppose it was too much for him to say “Otamendi should have a been a blow job and Stones wasn’t much better.”

Of cause he is going to stick up for them in public, but behind closed doors he must be fuming. Nobody can deny that was a truly dreadful performance, let us hope it was a one off.

We are City fans we know you have no divine right to win anything, but we always expect our team to give 100% of whatever ability they possess. Frankly that was not the case yesterday, far too many players going through the motions and Norwich were a team in every sense of the word.

Basic errors that you do not expect Premier League players to make just compounded matters and at no stage did we look like rectifying the situation.

Pep will have to come up with a better defensive set up than that or we will be struggling to win anything this season.

I've been out all day, just logged on and saw the number of pages on the Post Match Thread - did we get beat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.