Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate it when people rip into him,he was playing in his natural position the last 2 weeks and now he has to adjust again,hopefully benny (faint hope) will tae the shirt and we can use zinchy in midfield,he puts some great crosses in

His natural position is a very average player.
I think he scored 2 goals in the break,he would be a very good utility player,today he was poor but so were most of them and he will be more exposed without eric,he won't be helped by the cb's cocking up though

I don't know, maybe he's just confused by Pep barking at him about the importance of keeping possession or something?

But for whatever the reason, he's just bobbins. Every time the ball comes to him he does absolutely fuck all with it. Fuck all. Most of his pass completions are like 5 yards backwards ones.

He doesn't shoot, cross, dribble, tackle or even run much. When was the last time your saw him take a defender on, let alone beat them? Other than seeming to be a nice lad who tries hard, I am honestly struggling to see what he brings to the table.

If he's a talented player than he's very very confused with what he's be asked to do.

Last edited:
Hate it when people rip into him,he was playing in his natural position the last 2 weeks and now he has to adjust again,hopefully benny (faint hope) will tae the shirt and we can use zinchy in midfield,he puts some great crosses in

Lovely lad and the epitome of what you want from young players. He gets his head down and gives his all but he wsd a stinking pile of shite today. He’s not the answer to left back. Not bad as a stop gap but we can’t continue with hi there especially without Laporte.

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe he's just confused by Pep barking at him about the importance of keeping possession or something?

But for whatever the reason, he's just bobbins. Every time the ball comes to him he does absolutely fuck all with it. Fuck all. Most of his pass completions are like 5 yards backwards ones.

He doesn't shoot, cross, dribble, tackle or even run much. When was the last time your saw him take a defender on, let alone beat them? Other than seeming to be a nice lad who tries hard, I am honestly struggling to see what he brings to the table.

If he's a talented player than he's very very confused with what he's be asked to do.

At the time of his battlefield promotion that’s all we needed, a trier, as we were desperate

That said, it’s been 2 years now and I can still seeing the cogs turning in his head even when making the most basic of passes

He’s also very slow and given the back line(less walker) along with Rodders, Gundogen and D.Silva, the whole team was slow so that probably didn’t help with his defensive exposure

Will Angelino get a start soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.