Zinchenko
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Stones, Angelino, Rodri, Bernardo, Aguero

I’d stick with the same full backs with Cancelo and Mendy hopefully coming in on Saturday. Rest Stones with him coming back from injury. Fernandinho, Foden and Jesus need minutes.

Saturday is much more important for me, we have to win to put pressure on Liverpool before they go to Chelsea. We know we’ll have enough to top the group even if we don’t win here.

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Otamendi Angelino

Rodri

B.Silva KDB D.Silva Sterling

Aguero

Change of full backs for me both absolutely gash yesterday and deserve a kick up the Arse it was Norwich ffs. Ota & Stones play because we don't have anybody else :( can't see Pep playing Dinho ahead of either although I would. Strongest forward line and hopefully we're straight back to winning ways :)

_______________________Ederson___________________

Cancelo________Otamendi____Fernandino________Zinchenko

_____________________Rodrigo__________________________

___________KDB_________________Bernardo___________

Mahrez____________Jesus_______________Sterling

Do people putting Foden in their team actually he will start or just hoping? He can’t get a game whether we are 3 up or 3 down at the minute.

I doubt Pep will even give him 5 minutes and it’s starting to get frustrating

does he put walker at cb to get cancelo in, kev for gundo is a given for me, other than that don't see much change

is mendy fit enough to replace zinchenko, as good as he has tried he just ain't a left back certainly not at the elite level

Perfect game for tinkering with the squad, should Pep decide we need it. Perfect time to use Cancelo and maybe some other players like Foden to see how they perform. Mendy return?

Ederson
Cancelo ( nice to see him start)
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Sterling
Kevin
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aquero

This team provides bit more pace than yesterday

Three at the back for me

Ederson

Stones Fernandinho otamendi

Cancelo Rodri de bruyne mendy

Bernardo aguero Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.