Manchester City fan charged with racially abusing Sterling

Dunno whether it’s Brexit, social media or something else but increasingly people seem to think it’s socially acceptable to be racist. I know there’s always been an undercurrent but it’s rapidly rising to the surface.

Wow, don't know whether it was drink fuelled but that's incredibly idiotic. Abusing him after he scored for us?

Not an isolated incident either, apparently he also abused Mings in the same game. No idea what he actually said, but after anyone puts us 2-1 up in a game then surely any city fans reaction is 'yes, great goal, f'kin come on', not 'let's mention the colour of his skin'. Bizzare.

No idea how you can describe yourself as a massive blue and say that either. This club, especially now in it's modern and most successful ever era, is indebted to several black players for showing the passion and desire to win for the blue side of Manchester, and I doubt he'd be saying that kind of thing to Sterling, Vinny or Yaya in person.

At least it was others around him that saw it wasn't acceptable and reported it.

Wow, don't know whether it was drink fuelled but that's incredibly idiotic. Abusing him after he scored for us?

Not an isolated incident either, apparently he also abused Mings in the same game. No idea what he actually said, but after anyone puts us 2-1 up in a game then surely any city fans reaction is 'yes, great goal, f'kin come on', not 'let's mention the colour of his skin'. Bizzare.

No idea how you can describe yourself as a massive blue and say that either. This club, especially now in it's modern and most successful ever era, is indebted to several black players for showing the passion and desire to win for the blue side of Manchester, and I doubt he'd be saying that kind of thing to Sterling, Vinny or Yaya in person.

At least it was others around him that saw it wasn't acceptable and reported it.

What did he say?

Dunno whether it’s Brexit, social media or something else but increasingly people seem to think it’s socially acceptable to be racist. I know there’s always been an undercurrent but it’s rapidly rising to the surface.
Is that cause all brexiters are racist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.