Bluemoon's Legends

Gaudinos Stolen Car was Off Topic King and, despite not knowing him, I was knocked by his unexpected death.

Gaudinos Stolen Car was Off Topic King and, despite not knowing him, I was knocked by his unexpected death.
Yeah, he was a genuinely very funny guy. He was at a Bluemoon get together the week before he died and looking back you could sense that something wasn’t right, but he never let on. Incredibly sad that he passed away so young.

Morning gang.
On the train to Norwich, saw just good old faces at West Ham And will be good to see more again today. It keeps me sane if i can do as much "normal " stuff as possible. This year , unless they move to midweek, I'll do Sheffield United, Watford, Spurs (not seen new ground yet) Villa and of course the unmissable Brighton. That's enough for me these days. My illness is beginning to bite now,my arms are weak as is part of my breathing. What my illness doesn't know is i aim to bite it back :)
Off this weekend of course but in general i still do 7 days a week,and i love it.

See you in Norwich.
I'll find you in brighton this time,just missed your message last season,keep fighting Mr B x

Morning gang.
On the train to Norwich, saw just good old faces at West Ham And will be good to see more again today. It keeps me sane if i can do as much "normal " stuff as possible. This year , unless they move to midweek, I'll do Sheffield United, Watford, Spurs (not seen new ground yet) Villa and of course the unmissable Brighton. That's enough for me these days. My illness is beginning to bite now,my arms are weak as is part of my breathing. What my illness doesn't know is i aim to bite it back :)
Off this weekend of course but in general i still do 7 days a week,and i love it.

See you in Norwich.
Hope you had a good day mate, despite the result!

Very good choice lol.
Many will run close but to me Steve King is the true bluemoon legend.
Miss you Kingy you fucking nutter.x
An incredibly angry guy online, but lovely in real life. His run-ins with Lemmy were properly funny. Another one taken too soon.

GSC was hilarious.

There’s a few posters I’ve always looked out for and it’s not always those I’ve met. Worsley Web has mentioned a very good list there and I’d add GDM too.

But GSC is by far the wittiest I’ve ever seen on here.

I want to mention IfIWasaRichFan, who was one of the nicest blokes I ever met. People who always ask a lot of questions about others and take a genuine interest in you always come across well. He was unbelievably down to earth at the meets I attended and I always found myself having a good chat with him. It knocked me back a bit to learn he’d passed away to cancer.

Strange to think I’ve been on here 10 years in total. There’s so many decent people that have come and gone.

GSC was hilarious.

There’s a few posters I’ve always looked out for and it’s not always those I’ve met. Worsley Web has mentioned a very good list there and I’d add GDM too.

But GSC is by far the wittiest I’ve ever seen on here.

I want to mention IfIWasaRichFan, who was one of the nicest blokes I ever met. People who always ask a lot of questions about others and take a genuine interest in you always come across well. He was unbelievably down to earth at the meets I attended and I always found myself having a good chat with him. It knocked me back a bit to learn he’d passed away to cancer.

Strange to think I’ve been on here 10 years in total. There’s so many decent people that have come and gone.

I completely forgot gdm - he replaces swp in my list.

GSC was also quite wise for a younger person. I’d try and take him on with football or music through to life philosophy and he always got the better of me. You had to be at your very best to get anything off him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.