The Boxing thread

Horrible cut and like someone said if that was Britain or Wallin cut instead of Fury I suspect it would’ve been stopped
Didn’t actually watch the fight, don’t mind Fury just think he’s a big daft lump who’s hearts in the right place but I can’t stand to watch his fights, find him really boring

Nigel Benn is fighting 23rd November aged 55, hasn't had a pro fight in 23 years, utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn’t mind, Sakio Bika was still a world champ 4/5 years ago..... the dark destroyer should stay gone, this also can’t be anything more than a publicity stunt as I’m told that the 2 are great pals outside of the ring....

Boxing really is a circus sometimes!

I remember watching the Gloves are Off with Benn, Eubank, Collins etc and Benn and Collins were right up for fighting in the ring again. I think Collins also has his boxing licence again. Mad.

That was a great 2/3 of a round tonight from Dubois.

It’s been touted by all the so called experts but that is a sledgehammer left jab he has, which if honed, will see him compete at the top level in the long term... he’s a pup however, and he needs a few step ups in class before following the BT narrative and heralding the next Larry Holmes (when will the British media learn)..

His footwork is still quite shoddy imo, but expected when you equate his experience .... definite talent, let’s let him develop though, he’s 13 fights in. They were mooting chisora after the fight, he’d eat him alive today, there is still a few levels he needs to gain experience from before fights like that!!

It’s been touted by all the so called experts but that is a sledgehammer left jab he has, which if honed, will see him compete at the top level in the long term... he’s a pup however, and he needs a few step ups in class before following the BT narrative and heralding the next Larry Holmes (when will the British media learn)..

His footwork is still quite shoddy imo, but expected when you equate his experience .... definite talent, let’s let him develop though, he’s 13 fights in. They were mooting chisora after the fight, he’d eat him alive today, there is still a few levels he needs to gain experience from before fights like that!!
He's so young too. Just have dominate the European circuit whilst he gets his experience up and so he can stack his CV too, and then in 2-3 years time he can start picking off the top 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.