#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had about three moments of fucking mad skill.

It really is a shame that he somehow can’t get into the team. He’s chomping at the bits. With some consistent game time, he could be banging them in.

Jesus on the left, Raheem on the right?

I'd love to see him on the left. Would certainly solve the problem of overplaying Sterling.

He brings the energy to the team, very tricky in the box few times this season too. Needs few goals to round his performances. Hard to drop Aguero after 7 goals already, but I hope Pep will find a place fr him somewhere. I'd even bench Sterling for him in some game(s), Sterling didn't play anything spectacular this season apart of those 4 goals early on. Last 3 games he was pretty average, just as Bernardo was.

Unlucky at the end. I slagged him off last season but over the last few games, including the back end of last season, he’s looked sharp

Chelsea fan friend wants to make a bet with me for 50 pounds, he says Abraham will score more goals until the City-Chelsea game in PL which is around end of November than G. Jesus all season. (Only PL goals count.)

Abraham has 7, Jesus 1 so far, but Jesus aint a regular like Abraham. But Jesus would have all season, Abraham only until end of November.

Hard decision imo.

Chelsea fan friend wants to make a bet with me for 50 pounds, he says Abraham will score more goals until the City-Chelsea game in PL which is around end of November than G. Jesus all season. (Only PL goals count.)

Abraham has 7, Jesus 1 so far, but Jesus aint a regular like Abraham. But Jesus would have all season, Abraham only until end of November.

Hard decision imo.

Take the bet. Jesus very unlucky to not have 3 in just over 120 minutes so far this season, VAR has denied him twice but he looks as sharp as he did when he first arrived.

Take the bet. Jesus very unlucky to not have 3 in just over 120 minutes so far this season, VAR has denied him twice but he looks as sharp as he did when he first arrived.

Abraham will start every game for Chelsea and has a 6 goal head-start. Not sure I would take the bet at this stage but I do agree that Jesus looks sharp

I think this is his year. If he gets a run in the team hes going to break out. Looks really sharp and mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.