#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think we need a little youthful exuberance in the team ? Merlin has been good this season , Gundogan his usual 7 out of ten , but i really think Foden could take games by the scruff of the neck given the chance , the Norwich game was crying out for someone brave enough to attack and run at the heart of their defence , and much as i rate him Gundogan will never be that player and Merlin at 33 is now essentially a provider and has never had the pace that Foden has , maybe its time Pep backed up his continual praise of Foden

Can't see him playing until Preston tbh, ridiculous he's only played 10 mins so far

I think he’ll start midweek and V Watford. Not one of those midfielders who played yesterday earned their wages and if Pep is telling the truth(he isn’t) when he says Foden is a squad member and not a youth player the. He should be starting

I think he’ll start midweek and V Watford. Not one of those midfielders who played yesterday earned their wages and if Pep is telling the truth(he isn’t) when he says Foden is a squad member and not a youth player the. He should be starting
He’s fourth (or lower) down the list in combinations to get in the team for me.

Silva+deBruyne
Silva+Bernardo
deBruyne+Bernardo
One of the above +Foden, probably at the same level as one of the above +Gundogan.

Would all start in attacking mid before Foden gets a look-in.

He’s fourth (or lower) down the list in combinations to get in the team for me.

Silva+deBruyne
Silva+Bernardo
deBruyne+Bernardo
One of the above +Foden, probably at the same level as one of the above +Gundogan.

Would all start in attacking mid before Foden gets a look-in.

I agree. But given the vast majority of them were shit yesterday, I don't think there is an argument against playing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.