Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a right ding ding in local pub with a gloating no nowt Liverpool fan smirking and being a condescending ****. I put the clueles glory hunting twat right on our history and their history. I left him flapping like a fish out of water. Almost came to blows but I blew him away without raising a fist. He's still fuckin' seething but I'm calm as fuck; )

I've just had a right ding ding in local pub with a gloating no nowt Liverpool fan smirking and being a condescending ****. I put the clueles glory hunting twat right on our history and their history. I left him flapping like a fish out of water. Almost came to blows but I blew him away without raising a fist. He's still fuckin' seething but I'm calm as fuck; )
Top work.. or werk if you were conversing.. keep the faith !!

Its football but sadly the press/media in this country are trying to build it up to alot more. The press/media write/talk shit about us City and are so far up dipperpool arse. The press/media are trying to turn this into hate between the two sets of fans and clubs. The press want City fans to behave bad, so they can write more hate towards us and our Club. Dipperpool fans can do what their want it will be covered up by their mates in the press and media.
I got bullied of another forum because I said I was pleased RM beat them after they attack our team coach.
City fans we just need to rise above the shit they say about us , I know it's hard.
For some reason things I thought happen like dipperpool getting all English clubs ban from Europe never happen as dipperpool are Europeon Royalty and are all angels and saints.
Really football fans from all clubs know the real dipperpool fans.
Let the press keep blowing smoke up their arses, cos it's more fun when they cock up !!.

Life is so much better once you stop buying papers and listening to talksport etc you should try it !!!!

Thars my sunday morning ramble over !!! Of out to enjoy the sun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.