#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But given the vast majority of them were shit yesterday, I don't think there is an argument against playing him
If it was the fifth game in six where they were all shit then I’d agree but it was just one bad performance.

If we played the same XI tomorrow at Norwich we wouldn’t be as bad as we were yesterday.

He needs to be playing regularly now, or go out on loan. Just 11 mins game time this season even when the sides been 3 or 4 nil up.

He's had 2mins more than he did at this point last season, needs at least 20mins vs Watford and/or Shakhtar to stay ahead of the curve though.. Plateaued

If it doesn't happen it could be for a couple of reasons,the assumption being we have not played him enough,it might be because he is not good enough to get the shirt and keep it
*running away now...

And maybe there will be a correlation between him not playing enough and not being good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.