Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a proper CB and is old,not odd at all,john and nico have to form a partnership and fast

Im saying we are worse off as we are not playing him in midfield because he needs to stay fit incase Strones or Ota get injured. Not that he's a better CB than the aforementioned duo, because he isnt.

Masterclass incoming.

Fernandinho is the leader at the back we’re currently missing.

Would also like to see him next to Garcia/THB soon. Think he could guide them wonderfully.

I trust him completely, he was very calm and composed tonight. Brings the leadership we've been needing to the backline. Just a matter of whether or not he can stay fit now - he was struggling for a few months there.

No trouble playing out from the back when Fernandinho is playing there. LOL
Next level stuff as was to be expected from a top class midfielder.
Reads defensive situations well from his new position too.
I think we will see him there quite often.
The extra quality on the ball is too tempting for Pep to ignore.

Kolarov was legitimate enough to the point that we asked him to stay at CB. Fernandinho is one of the most intelligent players that I’ve seen play...no surprise to me that he was outstanding today. Worried, a little yeah, but I think we’ll get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.