Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but it shouldn't have been a close game, the reason it was is because no one really performed, that's unacceptable. Pinning the result on one error is ignoring the bigger issue.
Oh don't get me wrong only rodders and maybe sergio came out of it with any credit but it was a tight game and one mistake swung it away from us,i'm a nico fan and wanted him to stay but he has to step up as the most senior defender as it stands,onwards we go,the tension of last season made me ill so i am trying to turn the page quicker and let it go,aiming for more zen than mad lol

So does missing numerous chances. He made a howler and they profited, but we take the chances we create and the outcome is more likely to be in our favour. Anyway, we get up, dust ourselves down and start again on Wed
The jet lag affected him a bit. That error was simply a tired mind.

He was good in Spurs though.

As a whole the defense had a lot of errors. But our chance creating before the desperate last 10 minutes was pedestrian.

The front wasn't particularly Sharp. Frankly the whole team wasn't. Even Rodri who was our best player was full of errors. He was just so much more talented than everyone around him that his errors weren't as glaring.

The whole team was poor. Ederson and Rodri on the corner goal, Walker keeping the Norrich squad inside on the 2bd John and Ota' on 2 separate occasions giving away goal causing balls. Walker adde one too for good measure.

David's thought processes were 1 step behind. Gundogan kept possession but lacked any dynamism. Rodri had great presence but even he gave up some dangerous balls, Zinchencko was blah.

Raheem got shut down by Byram and Lewis kept on top of Bernado. Aguero was meh!

All around a poor game. But we'll be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.