******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did SKY do anything for them live on air? I’ve been in and out all day.
Yes, a 5-10 minute montage of their presenting clips, when the coverage was closing down.

A sad day, as they are both very knowledgeable about their sport.
Golf and cricket are the only sports where the commentary and opinions are interesting, knowledgeable AND worthwhile.

Football, pah.

I will miss Gower but Botham never impressed me as a commentator.

I hope Nick Knight isn’t the one to take over. I’d much prefer Ian Ward or Roy Key.

Yes, a 5-10 minute montage of their presenting clips, when the coverage was closing down.

A sad day, as they are both very knowledgeable about their sport.
Golf and cricket are the only sports where the commentary and opinions are interesting, knowledgeable AND worthwhile.

Football, pah.

I’ll have to try to find that. Shame it’s come to an end but time moves on.

What a great summer of Cricket pity Anderson got injured because I truly believe if he was fit the whole summer we would won the ashes back.

Going to miss Botham in commentary my childhood sports idle! Never warmed to Gower for some reason so want miss him I expect Straus to take his place now.

What a great summer of Cricket pity Anderson got injured because I truly believe if he was fit the whole summer we would won the ashes back.

Going to miss Botham in commentary my childhood sports idle! Never warmed to Gower for some reason so want miss him I expect Straus to take his place now.
I think Strauss has just taken a role with the ECB so it won’t be him. I think Ward will get the job. It’s part of Sky cutting costs. I won’t miss Botham he’s a very arrogant man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.