Benidorm

Well Geoff the prices everywhere are now on their arse and its easier and cheaper for me to go to Mexico for 11 days than Turkey. The travel agents are all taking the mick and have no penchant to be had over for a fat lad. See if anyone can get turkey Icemeller Marmaris Bodrum Gumbet for 10 days all inclusive less than £530 .Normal prices peak season are usually around £450 10 days and April May around sub £400 ...

Even Greece is off it's rocker with prices of 400 for self catering ...Flights the same with Tenerife coming in at £170 plus and Alicante 140 plus with digs at daft head prices.

As mentioned I can go to Mexico at the moment all inclusive for 10 days for £750 24 hours all inclusive on a Thomson Dreamliner plane so go figure... My strike date is Sunday the 29th flexible and if someone comes up with the goods then I will dip my toes but if not then I will stay in UK

Last edited:
Imagine if we do a no deal and the spanish deported the english imigrants, sorry ex-pats.

Isn't it flooded at the momment by the way

Spain Greece Albania Bulgaria Mexico ...Nay bothered as long as that fiery ball in the sky is burning. Don't bite that hand that feeds.

Then they would starve to death as tourism is their mainstay.

Tourist would be allowed in obviously I am on about those who have settled, if EU citizens are losing the right to stay here, then spain may do the same.

Anyway that is for the brexit thread.

Is it flooded?

Tourist would be allowed in obviously I am on about those who have settled, if EU citizens are losing the right to stay here, then spain may do the same.

Anyway that is for the brexit thread.

If they did then the fiery ball burns brightly in other sectors .. Anyway they would not dare as tourism is the third major contributor to their national economic life after industrial and business/banking sectors, contributing about 10-11% of their gdp

If they did then the fiery ball burns brightly in other sectors .. Anyway They would not dare as tourism is the third major contributor to their national economic life after the industrial and the business/banking sectors, contributing about 10-11% of their gdp

No one is stopping tourists going, why would tourism suffer? I ain't on about tourists.

What I want to know is is ot flooded as it's ben torential the last few days over there.

Well geoff the prices everywhere are now on their arse and its easier and cheaper for me to go to Mexico for 11 days than Turkey. The travel agents are all taking the piss and I will not be had over for a fat lad. See if anyone can get turkey icemelo marmaris bodrum gumbet for 10 days all inclusive less than £530 ..Proper piss take at the moment as the normal price peak season is £450 10 days and april may around sub £400 ...

Even Greece is off it's rocker with prices of 400 for self catering ...Flights the same with tenerife coming in at £170 plus and alicante 140 plus with digs at daft head prices.

I can go to Mexico at the moment all inclusive for 10 days for £750 24 hours all inclusive on a thomson dreamliner plane so go figure... My strike date is sunday the 29th flexible and if something comes up the goods then i will uncoil and dance the dance but if not then I will stay in uk as I have no penchant to be tickled and messed around with....
I'm glad you wrote in this thread Obese( Sunday remember; ) you know your maracas to your Marmaris. I really fancy Mexico as I love Mexican food, well English-ised Mexican food. £750 for 10 days is an absolute bargain providing you're not staying on the beach in a tent getting bummed every night by a Mexican bandit. Which hotel is it Bob?

No one is stopping tourists going, why would tourism suffer? I ain't on about tourists. What I want to know is is ot flooded as it's ben torential the last few days over there.

If Spain did the same as you implied and expelled expats I would not holiday there again and give them my beautiful touristico money..That is why they would not dare expel anyone ..to much to lose mate. Mexico is so so cheap now and a great people with beautiful resorts and like me they love to dance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.