Benidorm

I'm glad you wrote in this thread Obese( Sunday remember; ) you know your maracas to your Marmaris. I really fancy Mexico as I love Mexican food, well English-ised Mexican food. £750 for 10 days is an absolute bargain providing you're not staying on the beach in a tent getting bummed every night by a Mexican bandit. Which hotel is it Bob?

Its a 4 star basic one with decent enough reviews mate called the lupita and for 750 it's for pennies. I have stayed in mexico 3 times now and once we went as guinee pigs on the first flight over after the swine flu as it was half price and we were safe as houses. The plane was empty as people are too picky.

We have stayed at riviera palace riviera mayo and the riviera palace and also the youcatan and all very good hotels but the riviera mayo one was the one on offer for half price. The lupita is only average at best but for 750 on the 27 th is for absolute pennies whern you consider they want the same for turkey

Its a 4 star basic one with decent enough reviews mate called the lupita and for 750 it's for pennies. I have stayed in mexico 3 times now and once we went as guinee pigs on the first flight over after the swine flu as it was half price and we were safe as houses. The plane was empty as people are too picky.

We have stayed at riviera palace riviera mayo and the riviera palace and also the youcatan and all very good hotels but the riviera mayo one was the one on offer for half price. The lupita is only average at best but for 750 on the 27 th is for absolute pennies whern you consider they want the same for turkey
Guinea pigs, swine flu?.... Wtf : /..... You mean you went over the size of a guinea pig and came back the size of a big porker Bob?

I think you've had them over fat lad; )

Only joking mate. Thanks for your advice and info: )

I'll answer the question I think you really want to ask but seem to be skirting round.........the east European prostitutes at benidorm cafe charge 50 Euros. It's not for half an hour either. Once you've fired your fat, it's game over.

Well geoff the prices everywhere are now on their arse and its easier and cheaper for me to go to Mexico for 11 days than Turkey. The travel agents are all taking the piss and I will not be had over for a fat lad. See if anyone can get turkey icemelo marmaris bodrum gumbet for 10 days all inclusive less than £530 ..Proper piss take at the moment as the normal price peak season is £450 10 days and april may around sub £400 ...

Even Greece is off it's rocker with prices of 400 for self catering ...Flights the same with tenerife coming in at £170 plus and alicante 140 plus with digs at daft head prices.

I can go to Mexico at the moment all inclusive for 10 days for £750 24 hours all inclusive on a thomson dreamliner plane so go figure... My strike date is sunday the 29th flexible and if something comes up the goods then i will uncoil and dance the dance but if not then I will stay in uk as I have no penchant to be tickled and messed around with....
Give me a link to the Mexico Dreamliner trip as I cannot find it.

I'm glad you wrote in this thread ... Obese( Sunday remember ; )

By calling me obese you have knocked me back more than you could ever have imagined.

I was 18 stone before keto and am now 15.12 and at 5 foot 7 and a docker am still obese but far more better than i ever was. Thanks mate because I thought you were my friend and would be there for me: I thought I was now slim ....no honestly I did and thought on the meet up I looked so incredibly slim and stick like walking through those Waldorf doors with head and kneck held high interacting with my chums like a normal non fat person. I had no idea I still offended all the non fat people and have now just cancelled all notions of a family holiday with my wife as speedos would only exasperate the problem. A curse that I had hoped to have obliterated before my 60th birthday.. I shan't be posting again tonight as I have to go to the toilet now to make myself sick as earlier on I had an omelette that I had forgotten about.

The swine flu was genuine and we paid less than a grand for a two grand holiday because every one was afraid. We were afraid until they said it was half price. The Mexicans shone lights in our eyes and we had a 30 minute medical examination before we could clear customs

By calling me obese you have knocked me back more than you could ever have imagined.

I was 18 stone before keto and am now 15.12 and at 5 foot 7 and a docker am still obese but far more better than i ever was. Thanks mate because I thought you were my friend and would be there for me: I thought I was now slim ....no honestly I did and thought on the meet up I looked so incredibly slim and stick like walking through those Waldorf doors with head and kneck held high interacting with my chums like a normal non fat person. I had no idea I still offended all the non fat people and have now just cancelled all notions of a family holiday with my wife as speedos would only exasperate the problem. A curse that I had hoped to have obliterated before my 60th birthday.. I shan't be posting again tonight as I have to go to the toilet now to make myself sick as earlier on I had an omelette that I had forgotten about.

The swine flu was genuine and we paid less than a grand for a two grand holiday because every one was afraid. We were afraid until they said it was half price. The Mexicans shone lights in our eyes and we had a 30 minute medical examination before we could clear customs
You can't fool me Taxi. You were chuckling like fuck writing that; )

I'll answer the question I think you really want to ask but seem to be skirting round.........the east European prostitutes at benidorm cafe charge 50 Euros. It's not for half an hour either. Once you've fired your fat, it's game over.
Poetically put my friend. I will leave the rest of my kebab covered in mayo till another time.

Been Benidorm twice for a lads long weekend and once for a night when we played Villareal

Hundreds of bars, dirt cheap, just go and have a laugh with your mates. Can’t really go wrong as long as your expectations aren’t too high lol. If you want to get away from the crowds for an afternoon you can go up to the old town for a bit of tapas and a chill out

Also you hear the scare stories about muggings and pickpockets. Neither me or anybody I was with ever had any hassle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.