Norwich (a) post-match thread

Wait a minute,i'm mixing their manager up wth the brighton one,still their first game v dippers had plenty of warnings,they broke at speed several times and the linesman kept flagging them offside when he was not supposed to and they were onside for most of them

Yes Potter was the Swansea manager. Norwich are a decent side who play good football and have a canny manager. If we would have been on our game yesterday though we would probably have won fairly comfortably. Complacency, individual mistakes, poor finishing and too many players well below par.

Yes Potter was the Swansea manager. Norwich are a decent side who play good football and have a canny manager. If we would have been on our game yesterday though we would probably have won fairly comfortably. Complacency, individual mistakes, poor finishing and too many players well below par.
Do you think sometimes we forget what we watch football for, the result or the game? i have to admit i enjoyed the game and except for Ottamendi`s disasters `which after 24 hours in a dark sound proof room i can take, thought we could have won

Do you think sometimes we forget what we watch football for, the result or the game? i have to admit i enjoyed the game and except for Ottamendi`s disasters `which after 24 hours in a dark sound proof room i can take, thought we could have won
Out of curiosity, which part of the game did you enjoy?

Got to love the man's passion. He was annoyed but like all good managers defends his players in public. He hears all the jibes by the media and other fans and players, it drives him all the more.

I only enjoy games involving us when we have them under control and are winning comfortably. There is too much passion and tension to enjoy it when it's tight or we lose. Take the quarter final against Spur's last season. A fantastic game but losing it meant I didn't care less and just wanted to forget it. For the neutral it must have been fantastic though.

Stones imo has to play with a first class defender Laporte/ Vinny to cover his inadequacies tbf he has been injury ridden but this season he has to reach total reliability Otherwise his days must be surely numbered Frankly him and Otto looked more tike a Laurel @ hardy tribute act BUT SORRY this was a collective stinker

We've been a defensive shit show since our 1st Pre-season game. With and without Laporte.

Simply cannot afford to cough up 2 or 3 big chances to teams in games at this level as you get stung. It's like 2016/17 all over again. We have a couple of gaping holes in our team and system that are being exploited and we need to find answers quickly so they don't jeopardise our season too much.

Gundogan and Silva should never ever play together as the two advanced midfielders. Too one paced and not enough snappiness and aggression there. I've been saying the same since 16/17. Would have been better off playing one of Foden or Bernardo in there to add extra legs.

Out of curiosity, which part of the game did you enjoy?
I had watched Norwich a few times this season and wanted to see if they could bring it out of defense as we used to against us, to be fair they did, most of the game was free flowing, their first goal was very good but Rodri`s was a cracker, the lad Lewis, it was good to see him close up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.