Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see the team selection for this one, I hope there is a shake up. Players on the fringes must be thinking when can I get a game.

Fernandhino at center back Cancelo is the name of our new right back ,wing forward can also play on the left. We also have Mendy fit again and Angelino. Plus Garcia and Harwood Bellis.
A shake up is introducing new players.

It's a pity that Pep hasn't worked with all of our best players for a full season. Mendy was out for nearly 2 seasons, Kevin out for half a season, now Laporte and Sane are out for 5-6 months. That's really bad luck.

Last edited:
Perhaps our coaching team underestimated Norwich given their injuries.
I said they have a brave manager who will not change how he is getting them to play,i saw pep before the game saying essentially they will play like brighton and park the bus,it's unforgivable for him and the team to not have watched them v the dippers and see what they do shape and attacking wise,pep didn't do his homework,hopefully they will all wake up now and prepare properly next time

I said they have a brave manager who will not change how he is getting them to play,i saw pep before the game saying essentially they will play like brighton and park the bus,it's unforgivable for him and the team to not have watched them v the dippers and see what they do shape and attacking wise,pep didn't do his homework,hopefully they will all wake up now and prepare properly next time

That is interesting Karen , it seems very strange for Pep to have come to that conclusion . Perhaps he thought that because of their injury situation they would set up differently .

Surely the result will have removed any complacency for future games.

That is interesting Karen , it seems very strange for Pep to have come to that conclusion . Perhaps he thought that because of their injury situation they would set up differently .

Surely the result will have removed any complacency for future games.
Yep he told the sky guy before kick off they would defend like brighton,the lads were slow just kicking it side to side thinking we'll batter these later on in the game,soooo complacent and most of us guessed we would concede first,we have seen that before,totally the wrong mindset added to the lack of pressing and essentially the 2 back up defenders,they had almost a whole team out but had the right attitude anyway,i'm not saying it's easy when you are the dominant team in the country to maintain the right attitude and it wouldnt surprise me if we win nothing this year,a 3rd year with our best defenders gone/out would be a very big ask

Brighton didn't park the bus, completely the opposite in fact. Spurs parked the bus.

I'm always getting it in the neck when team news comes out but dave gundy and rodders was asking for trouble,even with their injuries i said their manager wouldn't play for a 0-0,he is instilling a style and would have a go,gundy doesn't defend,dave god bless him is better with kev and rodders was left to defend the midfield on his own,add to that the players thinking it would be a piss of piss and passed it slower than my dead mum and viola
If Dave ,Rodders and Gundo isn't enough to beat a team with 11 injuries. A newly promoted team at that, then we might as well pack it up and go home'.

It's just a bad game. It had little to do with our lineup. They played well and we were off our game. We'll adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.