Illegal streaming being clamped down on

This is very true, but the service I use only costs £65 a year ;) so I'm not sure if sky or anyone else is ever going to allow us to get it for those type of prices.
what's the link please, i would like to see what all your provided.

If we were offered anything like this people in the uk would sign up in there droves, simple way for the tv companies to kill streaming overnight and make some money in the process.
for me it is a tradeoff, there is an added cost, but i get way more now than just what my regular provider gave, but going in i was not thrilled about having to sync my laptop to the tv i guess i'm just lazy. then when i went into the tv app menu the DAZN app was already part of both my Samsung smart tv's app package, all i had to do was log in, no fuss at all.
now i can watch city lose upstairs and downstairs.

Does 4K streaming for Premier League exist anywhere in the world? I've got gigabit internet + vpn.

I pay £55 a year for iptv and it`s brilliant, it just works all the time and the streaming quality is superb.

It has all the 3p kick offs, and has all the Sky channels plus a lot more. Can`t fault it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.