Norwich (a) post-match thread

Yes people with opinions that differ from others are wasted on here, no one is allowed to suggest the manager got his selection wrong, which I think he clearly did, but hey ho people aren't allowed to say that are they

He definitely did. Not playing KDB was one such decision. I think he knows this. At the ground he walked over to us and to me it was his way of I suppose apologising or at least accepting his part in it.

He definitely did. Not playing KDB was one such decision. I think he knows this. At the ground he walked over to us and to me it was his way of I suppose apologising or at least accepting his part in it.

What a manager.

Apologising after losing his first league game in 9 months.

Let it go soft arse

?

Just saying what a guy he is, pal.

One of the best managers of all time, the best in our history, an incredible records, and still holding his hands up after losing 1 league game in 9 months.

Showing what a winner he is I guess. Gonna be tough when he’s gone. The drop off will be huge.

?

Just saying what a guy he is, pal.

One of the best managers of all time, the best in our history, an incredible records, and still holding his hands up after losing 1 league game in 9 months.

Showing what a winner he is I guess. Gonna be tough when he’s gone. The drop off will be huge.

Sorry I thought you were being sarky in your first post

What a manager.

Apologising after losing his first league game in 9 months.
LOL , I would love to have been a fly in that dressing room at half time and full time.

What Pep says in public and in the privacy of the dressing room are two completely different things.

It's obviously a mistake, if the team which finishes the game, is absolutely, unarguably better, than the one which started it & you have lost the game.

Start with a weakened team, win, bring the better players in rested for the next game; well done.

Get it wrong, team plods around like pensioners in midfield & lets in 3 goals; accept it & admit it.

Pep himself says you only learn from mistakes & he is still learning. He won't be thinking he got it right.

Defending corners at the near post is top if the list to fix. One of our taller players, probably Rodri, needs to attack the ball here.

One player just needs to be assigned to that one job. Forget everything else if that ball comes into the near post you get to it first and clear it. If it goes over your head it's someone else's responsibility. It's not rocket science. Ederson doesn't get off scott free for the first goal in my opinion. He has to react quicker as he is on the line and had a clear view. I remember De Gea getting targeted and hammered on crosses when he first came to England until the rags worked on him and sorted it. Ederson is a big lump who who can use his hands and fists. He needs to come out and clear the ball wiping everything out in his path. We bemoan a lack of height defending set pieces yet fail to utilise our major asset, instead he stands there passively and indecisively most of the time. If that ball comes into his zone get out there and clear it man!

LOL , I would love to have been a fly in that dressing room at half time and full time.

What Pep says in public and in the privacy of the dressing room are two completely different things.

We were poor all over but it would be interesting to hear what was said to the two central defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.