Benidorm

Decent that but I have just booked Benidorm 4 nights at the Marina. Never been to Benidorm but been on the Sol coast lot's of times. I will report back to this thread in 3 weeks.

Not a bad staypoint as you are in the epicentre of all the action on Avenida Gerona. Andy's bar to the right for day time Heinekins @1.50 and Jumping Jacks that gets the sunshine all day long and across the street the Winning Post for full English breakfasts and placing your bets and next to it the Yorkshire Pride a great cafe renowned for it's culinary delights with real Bisto gravy.

Not a bad staypoint as you are in the epicentre of all the action on Avenida Gerona. Andy's bar to the right for day time Heinekins @1.50 and Jumping Jacks that gets the sunshine all day long and across the street the Winning Post for full English breakfasts and placing your bets and next to it the Yorkshire Pride a great cafe renowned for it's culinary delights with real Bisto gravy.
I won't see the beach with that lot on my doorstep. Thanks for the info.

If you do go,don't play the Shell game and don't piss off the bouncers(evil cnuts).
Do visit the old town and do enjoy the beach, both really nice.
I've never gone abroad for the sole purpose of pissing it up with the lads and I can't stand sunbathing. It's torture lay on a sunbed all day trying to go golden brown like a chicken on a spit. I prefer adventure and sight seeing. I'm far from a snob but I don't go abroad where Brits colonise and local cafes and restaurants cater for us with full English breakfast, Sunday roast, pie chips n' gravy and John Smith's bitter.
Each to their own but I want to immerse myself in foreign culture history and cuisine. 'When in Rome' n' all that.

I'm up for going to Benidorm with the lads but I already know it's not my kind of place.

If you do go,don't play the Shell game and don't piss off the bouncers(evil cnuts).
Thought you were a bit more refined now you’ve discovered Lanzarote

It’s usually the company over everything else but I’m uncertain wall to wall Scots and Scousers would be easy to relax in.

Mrs KS visits her friend in Benedorm each year. Old town is good she says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.