Illegal streaming being clamped down on

I thought Fubo took away 4K Premier League???

The NBCSN 4K beta is still available on Fubo. I watched the Spurs game on Sat.

It may depend on what state/address you put in when signing up (each state has its own blackout restrictions & channel variances).

Last edited:
My iptv service went down this evening. Not one channel, not even the Irish and UK terrestrial ones. No game for me tonight.
Most have gone down, a few have a couple of avenues to do some chans still ;-) but for now most providers will be fully down. It will/could (depending on provider) take them about 3 days to be fully back.

Ignore the news saying it is just providers that were hit. What happened was the cms (content management system) used by everyone got taken down. Legally it is just a cms like kodi is a media player, not illegal in it's self. It is used almost exclusively illegally though. I don't know if they will be back, within a reasonable time frame at least.

Most have gone down, a few have a couple of avenues to do some chans still ;-) but for now most providers will be fully down. It will/could (depending on provider) take them about 3 days to be fully back.

Ignore the news saying it is just providers that were hit. What happened was the cms (content management system) used by everyone got taken down. Legally it is just a cms like kodi is a media player, not illegal in it's self. It is used almost exclusively illegally though. I don't know if they will be back, within a reasonable time frame at least.
Thanks for the heads up Guy. Had to go tonight and not tomorrow, didn't it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.