Great drunks

Paul McGrath I had the pleasure of feeding many a time in town and was always alright though quite lubricated

Kieth Floyd was my inspiration to become a chef

Oliiver Reed I had the pleasure of drinking with once in Guernsey, well I say drinking with he bought a round for all in his local and I happened to be in it at the time sat three tables away from him.
little story about Paul McGrath.
saw him getting on an aer Lingus absolutely shit faced ,he could hardly walk up the steps, usually they get fucked off, but because it was him the flight crew insisted it was ok for him to get on :)

The bar owner where Reed suffered his heart attack and died was quoted as saying, "he'd drunk six pints and six double G&T's and was warming up for a decent session "
Reed had a house in Surrey/ West Sussex that had a tiled room that sloped to a drain in the centre. Apparently he used to walk in, do his business, and walk out. My mate got called to sort the plumbing out and said it looked like someone had been flinging shit around the walls.

I'm adding Lemmy to the list. Had an enjoyable lunchtime/afternoon with him in LA. I left his company totally unable to walk. He even helped me into a cab before going back in the bar.

Shitting brown water for 3 days after. Not touched JD since.

Richard Harris and Peter O'Toole appeared in a west end play together. Their was a 15 minute part of the play when neither was on stage so they used to go to the pub over the road for a couple of swift ones, while the play carried on.

Also an honourable mention for Robert Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.