Vincent Kompany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike D

Okay I am clutching at straws here but things aren't going to well in Anderlecht right now for Vinny. If he was given tin tac (which is possible) and then becomes a free agent as a player who would be up for resigning him until the end of season?

personally I don't think his pride would allow him to come back like that, I also expect him to be given a fair bit of time at Anderlecht, but I may well be wrong, I was once, it was 1974

No way he left for a reason. Finished things perfectly. Time to move on and give Garcia and our other young stars a go. Sooner the better. Not arsed if we dont dominate for a bit/ expect to pumel every team week in week out. Dave, Serge, Ferna, Kyle, Ota will need replacing soon. Sooner we get on with it sooner we will be back on top again . . . .

Okay I am clutching at straws here but things aren't going to well in Anderlecht right now for Vinny. If he was given tin tac (which is possible) and then becomes a free agent as a player who would be up for resigning him until the end of season?

1. He held a passionate speech in front of thousands of mancunians and thanking the club for 11 fantastic years, following with saying "I'm out" and dropping the mic.
2. He did a long interview with City-tv of his City career.
3. He has had a testimonial game in his name.

You really believe he would come back to the club after all of this? It's more than cluthing at straws mate. It doesn't matter how bad things could turn out at Anderlecht, he is not coming back. It's a closed chapter for the club and for him. I could only see him returning further ahead as a coach or backroom staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.