The Stone Roses/Ian Brown

I bought first album straight away from Woolworths of all places. Took me few years to buy second coming so maybe my judgement is clouded by sentiment. Just finished reading book on them - war and peace by Simon Spence. Interesting read.
I'll look out for that book. I've spoken to Mani two or three times in the Best o' Brass in Mossley. Ex GFs best mate knows all of them and I was offered to go to a party to meet them but I couldn't make it. Mani is sound and down to earth.

I'll look out for that book. I've spoken to Mani two or three times in the Best o' Brass in Mossley. Ex GFs best mate knows all of them and I was offered to go to a party to meet them but I couldn't make it. Mani is sound and down to earth.
The book is like any in you never know how true a lot of it is. I always thought they were generally a down to earth group and as normal as you can be in that situation. I must listen to second coming bit more as may appreciate it now :-)

LBnMEGA.jpg

30 years ago today.
Wow that's mental. I remember a couple of lads at my school going to it and them buzzing literally the next day at school.

Tho thinking back im sure it wasn’t a sat night? Memorys not the same!! cant be arsed to google it?
it was a Saturday. I borrowed the works Transit van on the pretence i was shifting a couch and had about 6 lads in the back on bongs.... I was probably one of the very few sober people in the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.