Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I "think"

Edseson, cancelo, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Rodri, KDB, Silva, B SIlva, Jesus, Sterling

Stones was his first game back so i think he wont be rushed. Aguero will get a break too. I'm Probably miles off.

Anyone believe Foden is actually injured?

What happened between sitting on the bench at the weekend until today?
I'd like to think he's staying at home to prepare for Watford & Preston but I'd assume he's had a slight knock & as he wasn't going to start in the Ukraine he's been left at home to chill.

Sterling - Aguero - Mahrez/Bernardo
David/Bernardo - Rodri - KDB
Zinchenko – Stones - Fernandinho - Cancelo
Ederson​

I highly doubt Otamendi and Stones will get the nod against Watford this weekend, based on their last performance. We can't afford to drop any more points so I think Fernandinho will be one of the CBs in the league. Wednesday could be used as a test for Fernandinho in this role, or Pep will save him to Watford and play Otamendi and Stones against Shakhtar. I think we should rely less on David Silva who is on decline and use Bernardo there, with Mahrez on the wing.

OFFICIAL: Manchester City travelling squad for the trip to Shakhtar Donetsk. Ederson, Bravo, Carson Walker, Stones, Zinchenko, Angelino, Mendy, Cancelo, Otamendi, Garcia Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez Sterling, Jesus, Aguero [via @ManCity]

Phil Foden is 'not fully fit' to travel to Ukraine, according to Manchester City. [@SamLee]

Mendy!!

Ederson + Cancelo , Walker , Stones , Dinho , Mendy + KDB , Rodri + Jesus , Aguero , Sterling .... if our defence is as shite as the media say , lets just score more than them.

Mendy will be in the group, Carson, Angelino and Garcia will miss out, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.