Norwich (a) post-match thread

The other thing to remember mate is that you can't actually comment on the post match thread about that actual game. You're not allowed to lambast a performance or a passage of play, or even a piece of schoolboy defending. No, the post match thread is for how certain players performed in the 17/18 campaign and the occasional insult for daring to have a different view than others.

No pal. Everyone is allowed to criticise. The ones who get the backlash are those who: (a) gratuitously insult City players/staff, (b) write off the season after one shite performance or (c) show an excessive sense of entitlement. I hope you understand the difference.

I would decide to use it in the premier league which in my opinion is the best trophy to win, and the midweek game is the first group game in the Champions league, which as stated already we could afford to draw or lose, as we still have 5 games to qualify, now we have nearly already left ourselves with no room to slip up in the premier league
5 games easier to catch that 33 more in premier league ???

Clearances off the line are attributable to great athleticism and anticipation, 30 yard screamers are down to technique and power. Injuries to an extent are more random.

When it's 10mm, it's pure luck. And a 30 yard screamer which he has never hit in his career and (according to Bernardo) never in training either If a scouser had scored that in a game of that magnitude, it would have been lucky bastards any which way to sunday

I am back in fighting mode now. Let’s have the scouse fuckers. Battle begins now.
Rodri: “Normally when you get these matches, in the next one you kill the opponents. So that's what we're going to do in the next match, we're going to kill our opponents. Pep told us, this team isn't allowed to lose, we have to win.

Game on

He definitely did. Not playing KDB was one such decision. I think he knows this. At the ground he walked over to us and to me it was his way of I suppose apologising or at least accepting his part in it.
He rested Kev for the Shaktar game after he played two games at the break, not a real mistake there i think, but unfortunately the whole team played like they were resting, physically and mentally. the talent that started that game should have been plenty.
I think Pep's mistake was not adjusting sooner to the situation as it was unfolding.

It was a blip on the season.... every team will lose at some point or another.... Chill 33 to go yet and if the Scousers win every one good for them but It don't seem likely in my book of odds!!!

When it's 10mm, it's pure luck. And a 30 yard screamer which he has never hit in his career and (according to Bernardo) never in training either If a scouser had scored that in a game of that magnitude, it would have been lucky bastards any which way to sunday
That clearance was down to reactions and timing and staying mentally switched on, nothing to do with luck. Any shot from outside the box is speculative, are they all lucky ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.