Norwich (a) post-match thread

I posted this in the press thread.

Would love to see this?

The press from the front would be insane.

...................EDERSON............

CANCELO........STONES.........MENDY......

...............RODRI....FERN.......
.................. KDB..........
BERNARDO........................JESUS

..............SERGIO..STERLING....
if it had to be these eleven i would swap gabriel and raz, raz better outside than jesus who would be more effective in the middle than outside

5 games easier to catch that 33 more in premier league ???
Yes in champions league group games it is, as proven in last few years we can loose group games and qualify, look at last year's 2 finalists in champions league and see how many group games they lost, yet in the prem there is not much room for error these days

He rested Kev for the Shaktar game after he played two games at the break, not a real mistake there i think, but unfortunately the whole team played like they were resting, physically and mentally. the talent that started that game should have been plenty.
I think Pep's mistake was not adjusting sooner to the situation as it was unfolding.
Sterling played 2 games at the break so why was he not rested as well?

Scratches chin...

70209893_10157748812976579_4780517416146829312_n.jpg

Yes in champions league group games it is, as proven in last few years we can loose group games and qualify, look at last year's 2 finalists in champions league and see how many group games they lost, yet in the prem there is not much room for error these days
Although I agree with you in relation to your assessment of the champions league, I don't agree regarding the margin of error in the premier league.

My guess is that we can safely say and agree that the rags, Chelsea and Arsenal (I'm not even going to include spuds) are not going to challenge for the premier league title?

That leaves Klopp, his dentures and his tried and trusted same eleven players he's fielded week in week out for the past three seasons.

The R.A.C. and A.A. breakdown recovery services should be sponsoring Liverpool this season.
If the likes of Vain Dyke, no salad and Colgate get through this season unscathed again then we might have to win most of our remaining games.

However, I'm not convinced Liverpool can maintain this level throughout the rest of the season.

As i put in the other thread they mostly played together when they had bravo letting in every shot and the period we started learning how to play out from the back,it's a very misleading stat,lets seeagain in say 3mths when they are both back up to speed

And now they have Ederson behind them who is letting in every shot.....

Common denominator is that when these two are in the team, we cough up too many guilt edge chances

Although I agree with you in relation to your assessment of the champions league, I don't agree regarding the margin of error in the premier league.

My guess is that we can safely say and agree that the rags, Chelsea and Arsenal (I'm not even going to include spuds) are not going to challenge for the premier league title?

That leaves Klopp, his dentures and his tried and trusted same eleven players he's fielded week in week out for the past three seasons.

The R.A.C. and A.A. breakdown recovery services should be sponsoring Liverpool this season.
If the likes of Vain Dyke, no salad and Colgate get through this season unscathed again then we might have to win most of our remaining games.

However, I'm not convinced Liverpool can maintain this level throughout the rest of the season.
We all said that about Liverpool last season and they got to within 1 point if us and won the champions league, this season they already have a 5 point gap, and yes they had 7 last season,.but that was last season

And now they have Ederson behind them who is letting in every shot.....

Common denominator is that when these two are in the team, we cough up too many guilt edge chances
Harsh when they have both been back up for a whole season,they need time to get back up to speed together,one bad game let's hang them both,the whole team barr 2 were lazy shits,those 2 are not the only 2 to blame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.