City Maintain Premier League Record Of 18 Wins In A Row!

Not sure why anyone cares.

We won all domestic trophies last season and got VAR’d out of the CL, which we would have gone on to win, so....

Make no mistake, they are a very, very, very good team. however, they have yet to translate that into winning a 38 game season, because they have lacked the consistency needed. They came close last season, but they dropped far too many points in draws against poorer opponents. This season, they have got off to a flier and are looking up for it. IT IS SEPTEMBER!!!

If we keep our house in order, then the season can be a very successful one for us. The only way it could possibly be BETTER is if we win the domestic trophies AND the CL, which seems impossible. Accordingly, I would take just the CL RIGHT NOW, as long as our season was good enough to be in the Top 3, because that would be the icing on the Pep/Mansour/Silva cake!!!

If each season stood alone, the record for going unbeaten would be 38 games. But it’s not, it’s 49 matches. Ergo, each season does not in fact stand alone.
Wll it should,winning week after week months after months no break is a record not having 3 months of inbetween

So do Premier League records end at international breaks too? I just think you’re clutching at straws to find a way to ignore what Liverpool are doing.
Every season should stand alone,nothing to do with international breaks,we all start the season on zero points that's where records should be made from,if the roles were reversed the media would be saying just that

Every season should stand alone,nothing to do with international breaks,we all start the season on zero points that's where records should be made from,if the roles were reversed the media would be saying just that
They literally said on Saturday that we would have the record for most consecutive away wins if we were to beat Norwich and Everton.

i'd be surprised if they beat Chelsea at the Bridge on Sun. They dont have a particularly good record there, should have lost last year, and Chelsea are running into some form.
Chelsea are no great shakes. See them at the Meccano Set a few weeks back? Played well until they went one down, then just threw in the towel. I'd the dippers get their noses in front, they'll win it.

It’s not good enough though only not losing.
They draw too many.
We proved that last season.
They win every week but end up as the bridesmaids, it's sooo funny.. They're good but we're JUST BETTER and they know that and that's what's killin' 'em..
I'm sure static boy will be blowing their trumpet along with Big nose, Macamamamammmmmnn, Catflap Jnr, shit tash Aldo, fried chickin' lovin' Barnsey, Beglin, the Dalglish woman, Tarbuck and most of f'kin Scandinavia... enjoy your lead at the top but remember you f'kd up a 10 point lead with less than half a season to go, you gotta keep winning cos we're going nowhere...

I'm concerned that their dominance is ruining the game. After spending more just on their goalie than we've ever spent on a single player, no wonder they're beating everyone. They're just a laundromat for dodgy Iranian money. I'm losing interest in the game.
Just seen Sky are doing a 1 hr special @11am this morning on Liverpools spending over the last 18 months and how their unfair advantage is turning the Premier League into the SPL... They have an interview with the outgoing Scudamore who is going to mention their failed FFP when they said monies were put towards the stadium which was a lie and needs to be discussed in more detail.... ARE THEY F"CUK!!! ... as you were people!

Talk Shite still peddling the lie.

Once again, they are adding Liverpool’s last season wins to this season wins.

No, you Talk Shite idiots, City won 18 games on the run in the same season.

UNBEATABLE
The fixtures Liverpool must win to beat Man City’s Premier League victory record, includes Manchester United, Leicester and Tottenham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.