Var debate 2019/20

The difference as in most cases , the VAR decisions against Spuds cost us 2 points , the Dippers poor decision didnt make an iota of difference to the title race

Unless it comes down to goal difference...it doesnt ditract fromthe fact that they were deneid a stoneall penalty by the same system of referral.

Unless it comes down to goal difference...it doesnt ditract fromthe fact that they were deneid a stoneall penalty by the same system of referral.

Goal difference ? i would take that , sincerely hope it does , because the Dippers will lose. As for the Dippers having a decision go against them , after last season and their good fortune ,respectfully .......... i couldnt give a fook

Goal difference ? i would take that , sincerely hope it does , because the Dippers will lose. As for the Dippers having a decision go against them , after last season and their good fortune ,respectfully .......... i couldnt give a fook

no neither can i but its a big blak mark agains those who say its only us that gets shafted by it....

Not that it matters much given how shite we were, but I am fucking glad they didn't change the penalty decision on Stones's handball.

For the third Norwich goal, Pukki was inside the area from the goal kick, should have been retaken

For the third Norwich goal, Pukki was inside the area from the goal kick, should have been retaken

Is that true? In all the highlights he looks nowhere near the area, I can't find any highlights that show the goal kick being taken.

ALL goals are looked at by VAR, the question on that incident is how far do they go back to Pukki being inside the box and calling that infringement, Stones has plenty of space to pass to Ota before Ota loses it.

Did they look at it and deem Pukki got no advantage being inside the box before the goal?

I'd love a ref to explain, and tell us how far they go back and look at things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.