Lukaku racially abused again on Italian TV

Trivialising stuff like this allows it to continue. Give your head a fucking wobble. We have had idiots racially abusing our own recently and we are seeing more and more of it. Shite player, played for a Shite team over the road, but would defend him to the hilt over crap like he is suffering already over there. Why anyone in their right minds of any ethnicity would want to play over there is a mystery to me.
The only bit of your post I don't agree with is shite player 're Lukaku.
His premier ship goal record stands up to many fellow strikers. And he is an automatic selection for one of the top 4 international teams in the world. Now he has left utd ..perhaps he can be judged purely on his footballing ability. ...which is far from shite.
He scores goals.and always has done for club and country.

The only bit of your post I don't agree with is shite player 're Lukaku.
His premier ship goal record stands up to many fellow strikers. And he is an automatic selection for one of the top 4 international teams in the world. Now he has left utd ..perhaps he can be judged purely on his footballing ability. ...which is far from shite.
He scores goals.and always has done for club and country.

He's a very good goal scorer but his all round game isn't top class, his close control is poor tbh. I don't want to go ot though, and those remarks from the Italian about Lukaku and bananas are utterly disgusting.

He's a very good goal scorer but his all round game isn't top class, his close control is poor tbh. I don't want to go ot though, and those remarks from the Italian about Lukaku and bananas are utterly disgusting.
I hear what you say.
But disagree.Respectfully. ..
Paul Dickov Shane Long Adrian Heath....just 3 random strikers off the the top of my head...all have excellent close control. ....I've watched them in the top league over the years.
Do you know where am where I'm coming from now mate? Lukaku scores goals,always has done..for club and country.He is an important part of Belguims attack.Belgium are one of the best teams in the world and have been for the past 4 years.
Like I say....he has left utd now...maybe judge him on goals...not close control.
He is a striker.and quite clearly a very good friend of KDB....They have both 'arrived' at international football at the same time.....check back at their careers...they both struggled to get where they are now.Football is all about goals. ..and Lukaku scores them.KDB has the highest respect for his team mate. ..his record speaks for itself..

I hear what you say.
Paul Dickov Shane Long Adrian Heath....just 3 random strikers off the the top of my head...all have excellent close control. ....I've watched them in the top league over the years.
Do you know where am where I'm coming from now mate? Lukaku scores goals,always has done..for club and country.He is an important part of Belguims attack.Belgium are one of the best teams in the world and have been for the past 4 years.
Like I say....he has left utd now...maybe judge him on goals...not close control.
He is a striker.and quite clearly a very good friend of KDB....They have both 'arrived' at international football at the same time.....check back at their careers...they both struggled to get where they are now.Football is all about goals. ..and Lukaku scores them.KDB has the highest respect for his team mate. ..his record speaks for itself..

I agree, and as I always say footballers are like water, they eventually find their level. He has strengths and weaknesses, and he continues to score at a high ratio in the top leagues, therefore cannot be shite.

I hear what you say.

Hes a flat track bully who scores against fodder. He is an XL sized Shaun Goater.

The Italians have a major issue.

Its clearly not being dealt with internal so time for someone outside to step in and deal with it.

I love Italian football, often making trips for serie a games, but this part of it really leaves a sour taste. Makes me think twice every time I book.

Don't expect this to cause a ripple beyond this week. There is a huge immigration issue across Italy and Europe, which feeds the perception of people being race first, human beings second.

The football authorities have played lip service to addressing the race issue in football for years. The various campaigns like Respect and Kick it out - (the latter being well intended) give the illusion that the game is actively doing something - but it’s not. UEFA should come out and tell England that if there is racial abuse in Bulgaria- which is confirmed by the Ref, then they are free to walk off and claim a 3:0 win. Football has to get real and start punishing abusive behaviour- it’s not just racism but sexism and homophobia have all been rife in football for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.