#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice that Kev and the lump exchanged a fancy dan pre rehearsed handshake after the first goal
He can fucking stop that now
If he's assisting three a game and scoring another he can do whatever handshake he likes. Fly Lukaku in for our games and sit him on the touchline ready for it, I don't care.

For club and country so far this season:

6 matches, 2 goals, 8 assists

San Marino the only opponents to contain him yet...

I just can’t fathom why he didn’t play.

We’ve got shitekar Donestsk again midweek, Foden could play in that game and give Kev a rest then.

I just can’t fathom why he didn’t play.

We’ve got shitekar Donestsk again midweek, Foden could play in that game and give Kev a rest then.
Because Pep probably wants to wrap up the CL group as early as possible so that he won't have to worry about it in December when fixtures and injuries are starting to pile up. He played 180 minutes over the break and we got 98 points last season without him; I don't blame Pep for thinking he could get away with resting him to prevent further injuries. The problem is that David and Gundo should never play together as 8s. It never works. One of Kevin or Bernardo must always be in midfield.

Because Pep probably wants to wrap up the CL group as early as possible so that he won't have to worry about it in December when fixtures and injuries are starting to pile up. He played 180 minutes over the break and we got 98 points last season without him; I don't blame Pep for thinking he could get away with resting him to prevent further injuries. The problem is that David and Gundo should never play together as 8s. It never works. One of Kevin or Bernardo must always be in midfield.

He didn’t play 180 mins, he was subbed early in the San Marino game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.