3 at the back?

3 at the back is a horrible system for numerous reasons-but even if pep did see it as an option we have no left sided central defenders fit to even try it.

We played 3 at the back with Danilo as a CB (!) when we beat Liverpool 5:0. I know it was a strange game but to think 3 at the back is not an option is not true.

Our back 3 in that game were Stones, Danilo and Otamendi.

Thanks for your imaginative contribution. Personally, I'm a huge Pep fan and trust him to come up with clever ideas. This thread is just a discussion with fellow blues about our team.
No its not its fans thinking they know better than the best manager in the world, after what he has done in the last 2 years i find it unbelievable that fans can disrespect him after one poor game by the players, i stand by my comments.

No its not its fans thinking they know better than the best manager in the world, after what he has done in the last 2 years i find it unbelievable that fans can disrespect him after one poor game by the players, i stand by my comments.

If you have read the post-Norwich thread, you've seen that I defend there Pep from criitcisms about his selection and tactics. I agree that most of those criticisms are useless or even daft. But this thread is not about telling Pep what to do, obviously, but about discussing the options we have now that Kompany left and Laporte is out for 5 months.

No Pep loves his midfielders too much to lose one for a defender.

He has already played with 3 at the back at City including the 5:0 win against Liverpool!

3 at the back might be one of the best options to make the most out of the attacking skills of both Mendy and Cancelo.

He has already played with 3 at the back at City including the 5:0 win against Liverpool!

3 at the back might be one of the best options to make the most out of the attacking skills of both Mendy and Cancelo.

I want to see this lad play, hopefully soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.