Cup scheme issues?

Phil Mitchell Foden

Just seen an old email that I've missed the deadline for the cup schemes, and I've only seen this email because I've been trying to sort out the testimonial ticket farce.

When you pay for your season ticket by direct debit the cup schemes are meant to automatically renew, why hasn't that happened?

This happened to anyone else?

Been registered to all the cup schemes for over 10 years, really quite shocked and pissed off to find out I haven't been registered to them all of a sudden.

Going to speak to the ticket office and see what they can do tomorrow, would recommend everyone else check their accounts.

Just seen an old email that I've missed the deadline for the cup schemes, and I've only seen this email because I've been trying to sort out the testimonial ticket farce.

When you pay for your season ticket by direct debit the cup schemes are meant to automatically renew, why hasn't that happened?

Been registered to all the cup schemes for over 10 years, really quite shocked and pissed off to find out I haven't been registered to them all of a sudden.

Going to speak to the ticket office and see what they can do tomorrow, would recommend everyone else check their accounts.
Its happened to quite a few people, already discussed on here, phone them and sort it out.

The ticket office has done the almost impossible by getting worse.

I am shown as being in all three schemes but it also shows I have no reservations.

I was going to wait until the fiasco surrounding tonight's tickets had cleared but I think I better get on today.

As I understand it they don't. You have to click on the boxes again! Were they to automatically renew there might be as many folk annoyed that they didn't know they'd signed up for them.

As I understand it they don't. You have to click on the boxes again! Were they to automatically renew there might be as many folk annoyed that they didn't know they'd signed up for them.
Mine auto renewed, didn’t do a thing and all the same as last year...had the conf email also so maybe just effecting some and not others?

This happened to me. I am going to contact the Ticket Office today about it. I got reminder emails but ignored them assuming they'd gone to everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.