Does anyone actually love their job?

W W

worsleyweb

i think my job it is like my relationship with women.

Cant live with it - can’t live without it.

Hate it sometimes but I need a level or stress to function?

Used to live and breathe it, like loved the stress and getting the best out of a deal, then it turned from engineering to politics and hated every minute.

All right mate! Yes to Preston! When is it?

Used to live and breathe it, like loved the stress and getting the best out of a deal, then it turned from engineering to politics and hated every minute.
I’m fully with you on that, love the maths and science in my job but hate all of the office politics and sycophantic twats who don’t have the balls to tell the truth or stand up for people working in their teams.

I am not really a lover of my job. Its not a bad job though in the grand scheme of things, it is just not what i wanted/want to do. I have ended up in it by default really.

There are people in my office that literally bleed for the company, they come in at stupid-o-clock and are immediately into it and want to get their hands in everything.

Me on the other hand, i get in after i drop the kids off, and then i don't wanna know anyone's problem until i get a coffee and some breaky. Used to keep my work phone with me when i got home in case of emergencies, nowadays i've come to the conclusion there's not a big enough emergency that can take me from time with the family, and they defo don't pay me enough for that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.