Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp was told Liverpool were the best team in Europe at the CL press conference before and he said “we can’t be the best team in Europe because Manchester City are the best team in the world”.

Presumably he thinks that Liverpool aren't getting enough credit for their achievements the bitter ****. He should try winning in style rather than the functional fucking hoofball they're known for.

I thought they would come off the gas this season and City would stroll it - early days but i'm feeling pessimistic having watched Liverpool few times this season, they look very good.

I've just had a right ding ding in local pub with a gloating no nowt Liverpool fan smirking and being a condescending ****. I put the clueles glory hunting twat right on our history and their history. I left him flapping like a fish out of water. Almost came to blows but I blew him away without raising a fist. He's still fuckin' seething but I'm calm as fuck; )
I don’t discuss football with the 3 Dippers that go in my local, one is from Stockport, one from Kettering and one from Dipperville, they don’t even attempt to speak to me after I told them not to after letting them know I hate everything to do with their club. Recently a girl dipper started coming in with her girlfriend, she’s from Chorley and her partner is a Mackem, I’ve not yet given her the dipper assault as she’s actually quite nice and doesn’t spout shit, TBC!!

I see they are preparing to go into full victim mode with all the warnings being given to Dippers in Naples.

I don't like anything about Liverpool or their fans. However, I'm starting to think that they aren't getting lucky with injuries necessarily, I think maybe they're main players are just very good at not getting injuries. Kind of like Sterling can play lots and not seem to get injured.

I see they are preparing to go into full victim mode with all the warnings being given to Dippers in Naples.
There's an Echo podcast that had an interview with an English journo this week. Apparently some Juve fans are said to still be bitter over past events. I would have thought 'bitter' was rather understating people's feelings from that incident. The Echo's correspondent droned on about City being title rivals but not club rivals, apparently stoning visiting team coaches is an expression of affection among dippers. Funny though that the joker expressing his thoughts on rivalry must have been disappointed when told it was unlikely Juve would be able to prise Pep away from City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.