Sky TV is Rubbish

Jocks Y-Fronts

Just got a Sky Q package which , according to the super salesman, will show the Premier and Champions leave games. All very well but I want to watch City, not every other team. Also want to watch the rugby World Cup but guess what ?
Apart from adding channels and costs, any suggestions ?

Not all games are shown, if it’s a 3pm Saturday match you have no chance.

If you are getting prem and CL I assume you have sky sports and BT included?

Just got a Sky Q package which , according to the super salesman, will show the Premier and Champions leave games. All very well but I want to watch City, not every other team. Also want to watch the rugby World Cup but guess what ?

Go to the match. Did you expect to see every game live when you signed up?

There's your mistake - right there.

Is this in South Africa? As per your location.

All the Rugby World Cup games are on Freeview anyway. ITV 1 has three games in a row on Saturday morning starting at 5:15am!

All the RWC is on ITV or ITV4 mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.