Sky TV is Rubbish

I downloaded this app again a few weeks back because people were still mentioning it. It was awful before and it still crap now, worse than standard definition and I have a good internet speed
I find it very good on my android tablet as long as you have good Internet connection.
Tend to use the foreign stations for football matches.
Suppose luck is involved.Never used on anything else bar android.

It was - I'm in Scotland now. Need to update my details.

Do you not have full access from whatever your South African package was prior to moving to Scotland? If so VPN like Nord would cost ya about $12 for the year, otherwise you're looking at IPTV offerings or long drives to Manchester ;-)

Do you not have full access from whatever your South African package was prior to moving to Scotland? If so VPN like Nord would cost ya about $12 for the year, otherwise you're looking at IPTV offerings or long drives to Manchester ;-)
Cancelled all our subscriptions before coming back here. We did try your suggestion but it was blocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.